Translate

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

On Morning Marsh Meditation


Welcome.

Truth be told I love the light, I love the color, amazing unfettered quality, the textures, the space, the inherent nature of each bird, tree, inlet but what I am really interested in is combining all of these elements so that they convey to you the elevated feeling I had when I stepped into this scene.

My wish for you, each of you is that you will breathe a little easier today. My hope is that my art will encourage you and bring you to 'there' just a moment to leave any thing that worries you to be for a moment and rise.

This is an oil on canvas. It is in the 36" x 48" size and is available for purchase for your collection on my showcase www.alanphillipstudio.com and you can contact me by email alanlovesart@gmail.com for further information.

Thank you for stopping by today.

More to come....

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2016 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment