Translate

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Roosting Egrets At Walt's Fishing Shack


Welcome.

Hi everybody. Way down in St. Augustine, Florida if you take a few roads off the main road until you come to a dirt road and then follow that road out through the salt marsh, way out in the middle of a secluded vista is Walt's fishing shack.

Are you a curious sort? I explore the road less traveled. When you do sometimes you get a surprise like this lovely little scene.

I really like the color in this one, the composition leads you into the scene and the shack played against the roosting egrets is a nice little point-counterpoint.

This is an oil painting 12" x16" on canvas. You can find more information at my website www.alanphillipstudio.com on price and easy contact for inquiries. If you would like to stay up with my progress please sign up for my newsletter by adding your email to my list!

Thank you for stopping by today.

More to come....

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2016 ©




No comments:

Post a Comment