Translate

Saturday, July 1, 2017

The Soaring Soul

Welcome.

Hi everybody. Wouldn't it be fun to be a bird? Just for a minute, an hour? Lift off and fly wherever you want. I see the kite boarders and the folks with the power parasailing-gliders and boy does it look like a blast having all that air time and being in control of it.

I have experienced air time at different occasions in my life. It is exhilarating and peaceful at the same time. This is one of my art photographs expressing the idea of freedom in gliding over the land and the beauty of the coast.

You can catch many more of my Coastal Journey ideas in oil on canvas fine art at https://alanphillipstudio.com/ I invite you to join my newsletter email group too where I post my newest works first and have offers exclusive to my friends.

Check out my Zazzle shop called  Sunnybeachman to dig some of the cool Coastal collection of posters, prints and T-shirts! https://www.zazzle.com/loggerhead_sea_turtle_print-256306279864958402

Thank you for looking at my art today.

More to come......

All art photography copyright Alan Phillips © 2107


No comments:

Post a Comment