Translate

Monday, April 24, 2017

The Greeting

Welcome.

Hi everybody. Simple things can add so much to our lives. Take flowers for example. Although I must admit that the creation of flowers seems like no simple feat to me. I do enjoy the color, the delicate flesh of the petals and often a heavenly fragrance. Think Magnolia blossoms.

I spotted these Geraniums and Marigolds on the front steps of a beautiful home. Combined with the design that the sun splashed railing created with shadow, the terra cotta pot and the nuances of reflected color on the white wood and the texture on stone stairs made for a stunning little vignette.

It is a nice little 'hello' to come home too...don't you think?

This is a watercolor on board 15" x 20" and is sold.

If you would like to see more of my art and the journey of my coastal adventures, please stop by at www.alanphillipstudio.com.

Thank you for looking at my art today.

More to come....

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2017 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment