Translate

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Miss Hazel and Becky Joe

Welcome.

Hi everybody. I know it might appear that I am nostalgic. Nope. I love the new tools we have, speed, communications and production that we all enjoy from the advances technology has brought us.

However in that process I have no wish to discard that which is profoundly stable, authentic, whole, delivers what it promises and can endure. I love the patina of things that have been in use for a while, well maintained and continue to provide service. Quality matters.

Whenever I visit Mayport, Florida and mind you this particular venue as any semblance of the fishing village it once was is being dismantled by the minute I still enjoy seeing these working shrimp boats. They are sturdy, solid, dependable and the end result for me is some of the best seafood on the planet in the catch that they bring to dock every day.

This is another from art series photographs of my coastal journey.

There are many beautiful fine art paintings in oils and watercolor on my website. Come and visit https://alanphillipstudio.com/ and if you enjoy what you see of my art here please share with your friends! I am now on Facebook as well and you can follow me there!

Thank you for looking at my art today.

More to come.....

All art/photography © Alan Phillips 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment