Translate

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Sacred Steps


Welcome.

Hi everybody!


Sacred Steps


I love an old road
It doesn’t care about my wandering shoes
Traipsing down it’s weary bones out walking my visionary muse

I got a feelin’ for old roads
I love your cracks and craggy crumbling surface bending in the silent heft
Your empathetic non - resistance about my choices right or left

I find the space I crave on an old road
Freedom from relentless world discord
You calm me from the unraveling cacophony of people being bored

I wonder on the old roads
Expanding across your serene and lovely views
You give my frazzled mind a respite and my energy renews

Thank you for looking at my art and reading my words today.

More to come.....

If you would like to see more of my Coastal Journey come and visit at https://alanphillipstudio.com/ or join and follow me on Facebook. If you like what you are seeing please share with your friends!


Photography and poetry © 2017 Alan Phillips





No comments:

Post a Comment