Translate

Friday, December 12, 2014

A New Day, A New Dawn.....


Welcome


It's a new life, and I'm feelin good. Now imagine you see me at 7 years old and I got the old turntable going on the family stereo and found Nina Simone singing this tune, I am singing along like I am on stage with as much soul and style as a 7 year old boy can muster......and I'm feelin good.

I get the same feeling each time I take my fresh brewed mug of Seattle's Best dark roast coffee and walk the path down to the beach just as the sun has lifted over the horizon. The air smells fresh, it's quiet and it's a chance to give thanks for another day.

This one is oil on canvas 12x14 inches and is sold. $1,000.00

Got a view you adore? Got a place you always wish you could have a view of in your living room? Thinking about a  project that is just speaking to you for coastal art? Then get in touch! I am available for commissions and happy to discuss particulars if you have a coastal theme in mind. Simply contact me at alanlovesart@gmail.com with a brief idea and your contact information. Residential or Corporate. I will respond within a day.

More to come....

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment