Translate

Monday, December 15, 2014

What ever kindness you show to the least of these.....

Welcome.

Nature humbles me.

It especially gives me perspective when I see small creatures who make their way in the world in the wild with far less resources than me to be safe, fed, and enjoy the day. They do this without complaint as far as I know, they endure and persevere, looking so beautiful doing it.

They are experts at being what they are, where they are and who they are.

This was a magazine piece for the magazine Water's Edge. The author of the story found this beautiful little turtle by the side of the road and then decided she would like to have it as a member of her family and spoke to me with great affection for it.

Lucky turtle as it was now certain to have the security of food, a safe haven and happy people to look at...lol!

The painting was sold to author. It was a 15x20 inch watercolor on watercolor board.

Also, I want to say thank you to all of you who check in, view and appreciate my work each day.
Thank you.

More to come.....

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment