Translate

Friday, December 26, 2014

The girls of summer

Welcome.

Perhaps I need to look it up. Who was the designer of the sundress? Just want to know so I can say thank you!

Whether I am in the city, the country, the beach in the summer, each woman I see floating in a sundress down the boulevard, beach or dusty lane just brings an easy harmony to my senses.

You put a flowered straw hat on her and notice that she is going neither fast nor slow. She is completely aware that she is loveliness itself and is content to simply 'be' with the sunlit moment. (or so I imagine)

This one is 20x24 inches oil on canvas. Available $3,500.00 US plus shipping. They happened to be spectators at a polo match. There's an understated casual elegance in play here, don't you think?

Hope all of you had a healthy, joyful and happy Christmas. Those of you who celebrate it.

So far I have had the good fortune to have an audience in the USA, Canada,Mexico, Venezuela, Russia, France, Ukraine,Turkey, Columbia, Phillipines,Latvia,Australia,China,Malaysia,United Kingdom,Germany, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Japan,The Netherlands, Poland, Lithuania, Romania Denmark, Peru,Argentina, Egypt, Italy, South Korea, Brazil and India. Thank you for checking out my art. I feel honored that you take the time.

More to come.....

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2014

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment