Translate

Friday, December 5, 2014

Farewell to Beebe...wooden ships on the water



Welcome.

If you smile at me, I will understand for that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language...I love that line by Crosby, Stills and Nash in their song "Wooden Ships."
This could have been Beebe's theme song.

In our lifetimes there are those that appear for a moment, a season or a lifetime. My friend Barbara Tenney set sail on a new journey two days ago. I was fortunate and blessed to have known her, been inspired by her and the recipient of her resources, time and love. In my heart and mind she will always have a presence and so it is for a lifetime. Thank you.

 I send you off with joy for your journey. May you have bright beautiful skies and a gentle but firm breeze and relentless happiness on your journey to the next harbor, your next destination or the four winds and the heavens take you.

And it's a fair wind blowin' warm out of the south over my shoulder, guess I'll set a course and go..... (CSN)

With gladness,sadness,respect,love and admiration, farewell my friend.....

Alan

All art and images copyright Alan Phillips 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment