Translate

Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Choices We Make.....


Welcome.

Thank goodness for the people that grow food, right?

I eat mostly whole foods fresh as I can find, grown locally and organically, grown on land that is cultivated and sustained in a healthy way. That is a choice and my body thanks me for it daily.

 I like art that is itself unto itself yet also can be a metaphor in a narrative. Most of my art has a spiritual meaning and intention beyond what is on the surface disguised as a genre painting. This one is an example. Editing, culling discovering what to keep, what to discard are questions I ask myself daily.

Along with coastal and estuarine venues, farms and orchards are favorite haunts for me both as a pleasureable experience and as fodder for my camera and canvas.

This one is a watercolor on watercolor board and is approx 15x20. It is for sale @ $1,500.00 US plus shipping unframed. If interested contact me at alanlovesart@gmail.com

More to come.....


All art copyright Alan Phillips 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment