Translate

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Catch Of The Day

Welcome.

Hi everybody. How is it that my fellow coastal fine feathered friends are such better fisherman than me?  They are born to it, I know. The ocean and the estuaries are their local fresh market. Weren't we that way as a civilization at one point in history?

One of the things I admire about nature in the cycle of life is that each takes only what it needs. In time, they all give back to the source.

It is astounding to me just how much beauty resides in the waterways and this is no exception. In this fine art photo it is the picture of life and also the picture of elegance and grace. Bravo nature!

Thank you for stopping by today.

Please come over to www.alanphillipstudio and enjoy my fine art oil paintings of the Coastal Journey!

More to come......

All art, photography copyright Alan Phillips 2016 ©



No comments:

Post a Comment