Translate

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Taking A Breather



Welcome.

Hi everybody. I love these little Sanderlings. Seldom do they stop and this one took a shine to me and posed.

I have many shorebirds for you to peruse on my website this one is Oil on Canvas
14" x 11" x 1.5 $400.00 USD (shipping and handling additional contact me if interested alanlovesart@gmail.com) and is called "Taking A Breather" www.alanphillipstudio.com

If you are liking what you see here on my blogposts and might want to find a special gift or a favorite work of my art on a shirt, coffee mug, poster, greeting card or even a pair of sneakers! Please visit me at https://www.zazzle.com/sunnybeachman

It's going to be a brilliant coastal summer!

Thank you for looking at my art today.

More to come......

All art copyright Alan Phillips ©2017

        
.

No comments:

Post a Comment