Translate

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The Answer Is Blowin' The Wind


Welcome.

Hi everybody. This photograph is from Little Talbot Island facing west. Behind me is the expanse of the Atlantic Ocean. The lean of these trees, most of them anyway seem to be south to north and it must take years for them to grow and in doing so have the tolerance to grow in the direction of the prevailing wind. It is a lesson in flexibility for me.

I love the energy flow evident in the movement of the trunk and limbs and the detail in the markings on the bark. It is simple yet lovely in it's design.

Thank you for looking at my art today. If you enjoy this please share with your friends and if you would like to see more of my coastal journey in fine art oils and watercolor paintings come over and visit me at https://alanphillipstudio.com/ 

More to come.....

All art/photography © 2017 Alan Phillips


No comments:

Post a Comment