Translate

Saturday, September 9, 2017

The Italian Job


Welcome.

Hi everybody. I pass this oceanfront home on almost every walk I take northward up the beach. I will get around to painting a portrait of it one day. I probably have taken 50 different days of shots of it with clouds, in the rain, sunny mornings and afternoons and sunsets over a timeline of 8 years. It speaks to me. I love the palette. I dig how it's sort of tucked in, that pot of geraniums on the upper terrace.

Now, I don't know that this place or the owners are Italian but perhaps it has just a touch of Tuscan flavor?

If you would like to see more of my photography come find me and follow on Facebook and come visit to see and enjoy my Coastal Journey in oils and watercolors at https://alanphillipstudio.com/ I appreciate you looking at my art today.

Please feel free to share with your friends as you are enjoying my posts!

More to come.....

All art/ photography © 2017 Alan Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment