Translate

Saturday, October 21, 2017

"Higher Ground"


Welcome.

Hi everybody.
Higher Ground”  15” x 20” oil on wrap around canvas.The title of this work of art came to me in a flash, similar as the one that inspired me to paint it. It was, “The Tender Kiss of an Infinite Moment”, that was my first thought about it. Truth is, that is what it felt like. Making the art is my way of celebrating that and perhaps, if I’m lucky, and I capture it, you feel it too!
When I encounter something as simple as a view from the dunes down to the sand and sea infused with the ethereal light here in Florida I am elevated to another level, instantly. Higher ground is where my intention is daily for myself and my art. Simplifying and changing the title is as much a salute to nature in her efficiency as the magnificence of her expression.
Thank you for looking at my art today. It is available for purchase. Email me if you are interested in this work alanlovesart@gmail.com or to discuss a commissioned project. Please share with your friends if you enjoy it.  To see more. https://alanphillipstudio.com/

Art © 2017 Alan Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment