Translate

Friday, November 17, 2017

I Hear The Music

Welcome.

Hi everybody

"I Hear The Music" is my oil on canvas 14" x 18" that I just finished. It is available for purchase. There is something so sensual and melodic in the softer light that glows here in Florida and how it brings the colors, textures and shapes into lyrical harmony. There are times that it simply makes your heart sing. Thank you for looking at my art today. If you are enjoying the art please share it.

If you are interested in acquiring this work for your collection email me alanlovesart@gmail.com  https://alanphillipstudio.com/ is where you can see more of my art just click on the menu 'works' I'm also on Facebook and you can join me there.
art © 2017 Alan Phillips

More to come .....



No comments:

Post a Comment