Translate

Friday, November 3, 2017

Sunday Morning Heading Into St. Augustine

    Welcome
    Hi everybody. 
    "Sunday Morning Heading Into St. Augustine" 15" x 20" oil on canvas. 
    There are many favorite things I have found here on the coast of Northeast Florida and there are special touchstones within those favorite things. I love going to St. Augustine and when I do and I drive A1A it just brings delight to see the carousel both for it's visual appeal and that I used to bring my daughter from the age of two for a ride on the painted ponies that go up and down.

      Thank you for looking at my art today. Art © 2017 Alan Phillips, stop by and have a look at more of my Coastal Journey at 
      https://alanphillipstudio.com/works/?nav=y&startrec=22 contact me by email if you are interested alanlovesart@gmail.com If you are enjoying the art please share with your friends!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment