Translate

Saturday, September 26, 2015

The Pink House Woody Rides Again!


Welcome.

Oh, the good stuff is so worth waiting for, don't you think?
I painted The Pink House Woody 6 years ago, sold it 3 years ago and now I am happy to announce I have made my first set of giclees on canvas and they are a delight!

This first series is an edition of 100 and are signed in oil. Notations on the edition are in pencil on the flip side. The size is 30 x 40 inches on archival smooth portrait canvas (shown on my easel) with archival inks and is mounted on gallery wrap style stretcher bars at 1 1/2 inches. They are coated with UV acrylic protector. The stretcher bars are also cross braced and made with sturdy poplar.

 I am selling this first group at $825.00 US per print plus shipping. 

You may pay by check or money order only in US funds.

 I will ship flat via UPS in the USA and can give you a rate on that once I know where to send it as rates vary. International inquiries will be handled as per customs regarding the destination for exports.

If you are interested please contact me and I will forward an address for you to mail your check. Contact me at alanlovesart@aol.com or alanlovesart@gmail.com please include your name, phone number, address and the quantity you would like. It takes two weeks to
to get one made and will be sent in week three please allow at least that for delivery. Tracking information will be provided.

More to come.....

All art and images copyright Alan Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment