Translate

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Seaspray Roses refined

Welcome.

Here is one of my favorite paintings in my studio that I revised a little. I often find that I have completed a work of art but there is just one small thing not quite right and I have yet to discover what that is.

This piece looks and feels right to me now and has more of the original intention of lightness in palette and the little bit of sun caressing the tabletop a sort of sweet and salty seaspray kiss! Fresh!

I would also like to invite you to take a look at my new website alanphillipstudio.com and I have yet to think up a theme for a newsletter, however if enough of you sign up I'll find something interesting to comment on in my art and for the art world in general through my filter, my point of view.

Thank you for your continued readership!

More to come....

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment