Translate

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Road Less Traveled....



Welcome.

Days like the one pictured here are in every way a testament of what I give thanks for in my journey. I find many roads less traveled. I am soooo curious, every day and in every way. These are some dunes I found on the coast of North East Florida in the United States while I was searching for something completely different.

I say," Woah, what's this over here?" Well, looks like perfect dunes, perfect seclusion, I bet there are some perfect breaks down at the shore...yep and I have since gone on some spectacular private picnics there.

This is oil on canvas and is 12 x 24 inches. It is available. The price is $1,200.00 USD plus shipping and if you are interested please feel free to contact me Alan at alanlovesart@gmail.com

More to come.....

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment