Translate

Monday, March 28, 2016

A Royal Tern....

Welcome.

 These beautiful rather shy shorebirds are real favorites of mine. This was an overcast morning at low tide and the sun was hazy creating a silvery, gold look to the water. This image almost looks like a mirrored reflection.

If you have been lucky enough to observe these birds in flight or in chase you know what I mean when I tell you it is a marvel of aerodynamics. Sharp turns, instant change of direction, glide, power and speed. Top Guns all.

This is simply to share my love of the environments and creatures that I prefer to paint and this Royal Tern being from my fine art photography collection.

If you have not joined me over at my website alanphillipstudio.com or liked me on facebook at The Phillips Studio why not drop by and check them out and if you are over at my Alan Phillips Fine Art page you can sign up for my newsletter and see the new work as soon as it's ready!

Thank you for stopping by.

All Art copyright Alan Phillips 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment