Translate

Monday, May 2, 2016

The Sleeping Cat



Welcome.

Here is one of my memories from St. Maarten. Days were languid and the light was ethereal soft and welcoming. I began most mornings with fresh papaya and mango.

I love to explore and on this small island I never ran out of adventures or fascinating corners to turn and this is an old wooden cat boat I found down at the end of a secluded lane that opened out to the sea.

The Sleeping Cat is oil on canvas and is 11" x 14" with a depth of 1.5"

Please take a moment to come over and take a look around my website alanphillipstudio.com. I have the prices and sizes listed for the art and I have a newsletter you can get for free by signing up!! I have lots of art insights and information that I pick up regularly to pass on so it's worth looking into. You may also find newer works that I have not had a chance to post here.

There are also watercolor art pieces that are over at zazzle.com and my shop is sunnybeachman for t shirts and mugs and a roster of items with my art on them.

And last but not least check out artstack.com and get a load of great art to look at especially my profile page....one of the best on the site! Truly a fantastic location to discover art you have not yet seen, you know, in addition to mine.

Thank you for stopping by.

More to come......

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment