Translate

Monday, May 2, 2016

The Sleeping Cat



Welcome.

Here is one of my memories from St. Maarten. Days were languid and the light was ethereal soft and welcoming. I began most mornings with fresh papaya and mango.

I love to explore and on this small island I never ran out of adventures or fascinating corners to turn and this is an old wooden cat boat I found down at the end of a secluded lane that opened out to the sea.

The Sleeping Cat is oil on canvas and is 11" x 14" with a depth of 1.5"

Please take a moment to come over and take a look around my website alanphillipstudio.com. I have the prices and sizes listed for the art and I have a newsletter you can get for free by signing up!! I have lots of art insights and information that I pick up regularly to pass on so it's worth looking into. You may also find newer works that I have not had a chance to post here.

There are also watercolor art pieces that are over at zazzle.com and my shop is sunnybeachman for t shirts and mugs and a roster of items with my art on them.

And last but not least check out artstack.com and get a load of great art to look at especially my profile page....one of the best on the site! Truly a fantastic location to discover art you have not yet seen, you know, in addition to mine.

Thank you for stopping by.

More to come......

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2016