Translate

Saturday, July 29, 2017

KONA


Welcome.

Hi everybody. "KONA" is my watercolor on watercolor board 15" x 20".

He was all heart and kindness. This was a commission. Kona and I became good friends when I cared for him when just a pup while his humans were away. He never forgot the days we romped on the beach! It always brought a huge amount of joy to spend time together. This portrait stands now as a cherished reminder of his light. You will find more of my Coastal Journey art https://alanphillipstudio.com/

I am available to discuss portraits of your friends and family from the animal kingdom. Just drop me a note at alanlovesart@gmail.com with an inquiry. If you dig what you are seeing here I hope you will share. Catch up with me for a follow on Facebook!

Thank you for looking at my art today.

More to come.....
All art/ photography © 2017 Alan Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment