Translate

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Sunday Morning Glories

Welcome.

Hi everybody. Funny, that as I speak with you this morning I am listening to Kenny Rankin and the tune on right now is "You Are So Beautiful To Me".

Morning Glories are special to me. They are in the same sort of good karma recognition as seeing dolphins or a red tailed hawk or eagle on the wing. When I spot them it is rare and the quality, authentic joy I experience at getting to enjoy their beauty makes me smile. These flowers only show in the morning sun around here. They are tucked back enough on the dunes that you actually have to be paying attention to see them especially the white ones. They are so exceptionally delicate and I love the random rhythms they form stretching on runners over the geography of the dunes.

If you would like to see more of my coastal journey in my fine art oil and watercolor paintings please come visit at https://alanphillipstudio.com/ and now you can come follow me on Facebook as well.

Thank you for  looking at my photography art this morning.

More to come....

All art/ photography © 2107 Alan Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment