Translate

Sunday, June 28, 2015

All Fly High

Welcome.

If you know me, you know that I often sail to great elevations, in spirit, work and enthusiasm.

I love life. I love my life. I am an adventurer, and explorer I am looking for ways to experiment with expressing my ideas creatively. Therefore in the mythology that are metaphors for my life and actions in my life I believe I would have done the same as Icarus.

There are often the uninitiated but somewhat familiar ghosts come to haunt me from my distant past who ask, "Ya still doin that art thing?" lol! Like there was any other path?

Here is another watercolor on paper of my gestural mark/social commentary series which is now 15 x 20 inches and is a study for a piece 6 x 4 feet oil on canvas. 

I may even paint the larger one with feathers.

All art and words in context copyright Alan Phillips 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment