Translate

Friday, October 21, 2016

Lizard Brain


Welcome.

This one sure is keeping an eye on me, ready to bounce! It took a while to warm to these creatures. A friend once told me he did not think they were indigenous. That perhaps they hitched a ride in someone's suitcase from another clime. I am more a fan of the green ones. They have a slightly different shape and seem calmer, more laid back, and you know I love my California blues and greens!

I am an artist though and beauty is where I see it and find it. He is savoring the warmth of that starlight energy I know.. I loved the tonality and light in this little vignette. I also liked the softer hues of blues, browns, yellows and orange.

This is another from my photography fine art series.

Thank you for stopping by today. I f you are new to the blog be sure to stop by my website www.alanphillipstudio.com to see my featured Coastal oil paintings!

More to come.....

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2016 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment