Translate

Monday, October 10, 2016

We Talked About Everything Under The Sun.


Welcome.

Hi everybody. Ever had a friend that you could tell anything to? I have. I do. It makes me feel fortunate indeed. There are some that are no longer walking the planet. I miss them.

This piece is a tribute to them. I remember my departed as it were. This is not a maudlin exercise by any stretch. It is a fond remembrance and  an honoring.

This is an oil painting on canvas 16" x 12 "

There is a great line from that James Taylor song Fire and Rain

"I 've seen fire and I've seen rain,. I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end. There were lonely times when I could not find a friend but I really thought I'd see you again."

So today, let somebody know, that is special to you, that you are glad they are here.

I'm glad you are here. Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to have more information on this painting please get in touch by www.alanphillipstudio.com

More to come.....

All art copyright 2016 © Alan Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment