Translate

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

New Friends And Old Friends


Welcome.

Hi Everybody. This gull is one of my favorite watercolors that I did for Water's Edge magazine. It was recently selected by the writer, food, home and art lover Barbara Stroud on https://artfoodhome.com along with my oil painting on canvas The Beach Sunflower Safari. and me as the featured artist on her blog!

I have enjoyed the pieces that Barbara features in all her categories. I learn and I am often delighted by images, stories, places. recipes, architectural ideas and points of interest that are new to me.

This is the link to read her feature on my work.
http://artfoodhome.com/2016/11/21/featured-artist-alan-phillips/

Having communicated by email and in the 3 years that I have enjoyed following her blog I highly recommend a visit because this is a woman who is celebrating life with her family and friends and us. Her positive vibe is heart warming and inspiring. You may just catch a smile.

Thank you for stopping by today.

More to come.....

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2016 ©





No comments:

Post a Comment