Translate

Friday, November 4, 2016

Skimmers Taking A Break

Hi Everybody.

Welcome.

Cruising along on my coastal journey I am fortunate enough to be in the company of great visual opportunities. I love patterns and random rhythms and as such find while looking a little more closely at one of my art photographs like this,  there is an order to the randomness. There is a pattern that repeats in so many forms of nature. This is one.

The fantastic and striking combinations black, gray and white with that crisp red orange as a counterpoint is so visually arresting!

Thank you for stopping by today.

If you are looking for beautiful oil paintings both original and prints of scenes from my Coastal Journey please visit www.alanphillipstudio.com

More to come......

All art, photography copyright Alan Phillips 2016 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment