Translate

Monday, April 10, 2017

Conductors of Sumptuous Symphonies!


Welcome.

Hi everybody. Ok. So, I am gone off the reservation here for a bit until my new coastal pieces are finished!

Stay tuned I have not forgotten my mission.....several pieces are in progress on my drafting table and easel, in the meantime a tad more fun! Wouldn't that be a great name, Tad Morefun?

Here is another from the food page series from Water's Edge Magazine in my humor style illustration. This story was about all the groovy gadgets you can have fun with in your kitchen. Williams Sonoma lookout!

I am all for great kitchen appliances and tools, great knives, Sabatier and Henckels for me along with the utensils that actually have a reason to take up space on my counter.

Do you have any that you love, can't live without? This piece was created in pen with watercolor and ink on watercolor board.

If you want to see some great coastal art please visit www.alanphillipstudio.com.

Check in with me on LinkedIn if you are in business!

Your comments are welcome.

Thank you for looking at my work today.

More to come.....

All art copyright Alan Phillips ©2017

No comments:

Post a Comment