Translate

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Ride The Tide And Go With The Flow

Welcome.

Hi everybody.  My watercolor on Arches paper is called "Ride The Tide And Go With The Flow" 15" x 15" It is one in a series of a larger project. This whelk is the ultimate in marine design suited to it's life. They have been here on earth for 30 million years.

I have been reading lately about innovation in form and function with Nike, Cole Haan, IoT and many more. I remember reading about Christian Dior and his forays into nature for inspiration.

On my studio wall there is a statement. "If you can dream it, you can do it." Perhaps we could collectively dream of a bigger peace, a healthier sustainable life in collaboration with our planet and to my earth tribe, "If we can dream it, we can do it."

Thank you for looking at my art today.

Please visit www.alanphillipstudio.com to see more of my coastal journey.

More to come....

All art copyright Alan Phillips ©2107


No comments:

Post a Comment