Translate

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

You Da Boss Applesauce



Welcome.

Nobody around  like Andy Warhol. Course I feel that way about the other Andy too, Andy Wyeth. Perhaps we should create an annual art award called the 'ANDYS'  just for artists that work with representational forms.

Both of these artists have had a very positive and influential impact on both my art and business. Thank you.

I very nearly ever cross paths with Andy Warhol in my work and nearly always do with Andy Wyeth in that we are both fans of painting and portraying the coast and the salt life. So just for fun and hey, why not? My charcoal and pastel on brown paper drawing of Campbell's Tomato Soup can. I left the open lid on because it was like, you know, I was tipping my hat! Salute.

More to come.....

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment