Translate

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Windy Day On Atlantic Beach


Welcome.

Here is another on location painting of a spot that I love. Mostly it is best for me off season on a day such as this in March when it is deserted. Earlier this morning I caught the sunrise here and it was a treasure of pleasure!

What is astounding to me though is that just on the other side of the boardwalk railing it's Neptune Beach, running southward to Jacksonville Beach and another great stretch of our coastline. Lucky I am to have the opportunity to capture these delights. This is a 11x14  inch oil on canvas. Sold. original price $1,200.00.

What I like about this painting is that it looks like it just fell off the brush, fresh, crisp but loose and gestural. Fun!

More to come.....

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment