Translate

Thursday, December 31, 2015

May 2016 Blossom Like Fresh Garden Roses!!


Welcome.

Last day of the year! 2015 has been very good to me..the grace I have received is beyond words. I salute you with roses! I salute you also who are looking at my art and reading my posts. Happy New Year. I wish you every desire you hold in your heart come true.

This is a 10 x 10 inch square oil on gallery wrap canvas. It is by far one of my most gestural florals yet.  (This is a good thing, a happy intention realized in case you were wondering) And if you think it might be a salute to the immensely talented Mr. Manet, you are correct!

This is a work that is in a private collection created specifically for my very good friend Melissa who is a constant gardener. Thank you for all of the nurturing love you give to the earth and the humans who are lucky enough to be in your orbit.

More to come.....

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment