Translate

Saturday, December 19, 2015

The Epiphany


Welcome.

This is a stretch of my favorite beach. It's lonesome and peaceful and I like it that way. I get ideas out here. I mean I get ideas anyway, all day, every day. However they seem to be more elevated, a higher quality when I am walking with the waves, the sand and sky as my companions.

I really dig the configurations of these tide pools often leaving behind small fish, shells, crabs until the tide comes back up.  It is also a comfort to have a warm splash for my bare feet when I have traveled a few miles or more.

This is oil on canvas and is 14 x 17 inches gallery wrap.

This piece is available for purchase for your collection. Please contact Alan at alanlovesart@gmail.com to inquire about price and shipping.

More to come......

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment