Translate

Monday, December 14, 2015

Whispering and Secrets Among the Adirondacks ( a Giclee!)


Welcome!

It's great to see prints of my art out and about in the world. Often, when I am visiting a collector from years gone by or a friend who owns a 'Phillips' I just smile with gratitude as I spot one of my works hanging in a prominent place in their home or conference room. They are like old friends themselves.

Yet, I get even more satisfaction when it's a piece I want for myself and by having high quality giclees I get to have some of these favorite pieces to hang on my walls as well since most originals are purchased. This is the second painting I have now produced as a giclee print along with "The Pink House Woody"

This art is painted in oils on canvas twenty inches by forty inches. It is a cozy inlet in Ipswich, Massachusetts, USA. I used to go there with friends to enjoy the sunrise, sunset or a conversation that required an environment of quiet beauty.

The Giclee of "Whispering Adirondacks" is priced at $650.00 US plus shipping outside the Jacksonville, Florida USA area. It is gallery wrapped with a uv coating finish and is 20" x 40"
The original is available for sale as well and is the same size for $3,800.00 USF plus shipping.

Please contact Alan at alanlovesart@gmail.com if you are interested in a purchase of this beautiful work of art for your collection as a giclee or original.

More to come...

Art is copyright Alan Phillips 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment