Translate

Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Jetties in Spring ,A return to Return to Forever




Welcome,

Ok, so Claude Monet had his haystacks and I have the jetties! 

There is something a little more lush about the springtime version don't you think? I like them both. I dig the contrast of the field and the trees with the Autumn colors.The Fall version "Return to Forever" was sold and so I went back because I like the view and the composition.

 Maybe for Winter and Summer versions I'll have the Egret flying from another position or better yet an Ibis, Great Blue Heron, Marsh Heron, or a gull or pelican....

"The Jetties in Spring"  is an oil on canvas framed in white barn style wood 1/2 inch thick x 4 inches wide on the frame and the size over all is 12 x 16 inches.

 It is available for sale. If you are interested please contact Alan at alanlovesart@gmail.com

More to come....

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment