Translate

Monday, June 20, 2016

A Very Fine Feathered Friend.


Welcome.

Do you see wisdom in these eyes? Knowledge perhaps? There is information that we carry in our DNA every bit of information we need to make the life journey. When I see the stalking skills of an egret searching for shrimp at twilight in the estuaries I know for certain that it's art is ancient.

I really dig the warm gray palette in this portrait, yet there are subtle pinks, yellows and faint greens in the fluttering water moving in the background as the tide in the salt marsh begins it's daily and relentless journey back to the sea.

It is my blessing to see such beauty. I share it to call your attention to it. Perhaps for a second in a snapchat (love it) busy world to slow your roll for a moment and breathe. Drink in this image of stillness and serenity.

Please come over and visit me at my website if you haven't been at www.alanphillipstudio.com and see some wonderful fine art paintings that are sure to make you smile. Also if you want to see a super curated art profile page come on over and look for me on theartsack.com and I have an artist page there as well to enjoy.

Thank you for stopping by today, you are appreciated.

More to come....

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2016
.

No comments:

Post a Comment