Translate

Friday, June 24, 2016

Seahorse



Welcome,

Bobby Zimmerman knew you didn't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Here is another jewel from my photo art archives. The sea, the coast, all shorelines that I explore, each and every one offer up unique and unexpected delights. I like the manatees, the dolphins, the shorebirds that most choose as their house toppings. How original to have a horse atop your seaside gazebo!

First, I love anything that has a patina of having endured the ravaging elements at the shore. The colors, tone and textures take on an authentic voice, a story told if you will. This roof has that feel, the hammered metal of the weathervane has it too. The colors and variations in hues soft and gray in this photograph are exceptionally appealing.

I invite you to come over to my website www.alanphillipstudio.com and have a look around if you have not been yet. Those of you who have stay tuned as I am updating every few weeks or so. Check in from time to time.

Thank you for stopping by today.

More to come......

All art, photography and copy are copyright Alan Phillips 2016 and may not be used without permission in writing.







No comments:

Post a Comment