Translate

Friday, August 5, 2016

Dragonfly Summer


Welcome.

Generally I get to go on a walkabout once a month. My walkabouts , although work related are a study in breathing easy again. These journeys clear my head for days and give me invaluable recharged energies to renew my focus on my mission to portray the transcendental beauty of coastal nature, you know, the work part.

The dragonflies seem to be heaviest in numbers here in August, here being Northeast Florida in the USA. They are beautiful in flight hovering in the landscape or up close with one of nature's most intricate designs.

I hope this art photo from my series brings a respite from any pressures you are feeling today.

Thank you for stopping by today.

You can connect with me on my website www.alnphillipstudio.com or Alan Phillips  Linkedin or Instagram @ alanphillipsfineart. and Google +

More to come....

all photography/art copyright Alan Phillips 2016 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment