Translate

Thursday, July 30, 2015

The 88 chance to soar......Esperanza.

Welcome.

Right now I am listening to an older Jon Lucien piece, "Esperanza", do you know of a tune, a lullaby, a love song, a joy evident in singing that is more inspired? This song touches every part of the memory my soul knows of love, kindness and hope.

Piano, as many of my friends know is my favorite instrument and there are times I have sat down to play what I call 'Dialogues' and there are those who will sit and listen even though I have never had any instruction yet, this beautiful magical music carpet allows me access to other worlds and a journey that fills every vibration in me with divine. "Esperanza It's like that. I express it here, order and freedom united. Another of my word/art series this one is 24" by 18" acrylic and type on paper. It will become an oil on canvas approx. 3' x 5'.

It is indeed a soulful soliloquy....I send you love....and hope.

More to come.....

All art and words copyright Alan Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment