Translate

Monday, August 10, 2015

Quicksilver

Welcome.

One of my greatest assets as an athlete is and was being quick footed, fleet, no I was not fast but I sure was quick. This helped me in track, basketball, hockey, boxing, surfing and a blessed talent for dancing. It is more than the feet though dear Mercury, it is a state of mind, HG atomically!

It is also having a mind that gets the joke before anyone else...before you are finished telling it, frankly. Always had the answer first in class, even though I sat in the back of the class and rarely if ever to speak or raise my hand. I am an idea man. They come fast and furious daily. It's fun and I feel blessed to have this capacity stocked as it is with full imagination and this word/art piece is to honor and celebrate it.

This work is about 15 x 20 inches acrylic on paper and words in computer type over the top.

More to come.....

All art and words copyright Alan Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment