Translate

Saturday, July 9, 2016

In The Forest Surrounded By Autumn


Welcome.

In the movie Love Actually our narrator Hugh Grant makes the assessment while observing arrivals at the airport that love is actually all around us. I see it too. I see it in people. I see it in the thick of the trees even in the beauty of leaves fading into the forest floor.

The color, texture, light, shapes and the design of this simple composition paints a festival of life forms. Nature's exquisite engineering designs these organic forest siblings that are so similar and so unique simultaneously. I feel there is a melancholy and a joy in this beauty.

Another of my photo art series for you to enjoy.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Those of you who are among the true painting fine art fans who visit, never fear for many new pieces will be posted over the coming months!!!! If you are new to my blog scroll back through the archives of the posts or stop by at www.alanphillipstudio.com

More to come.....

All art, copy, photographs copyright Alan Phillips 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment