Translate

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Lucid Dreaming.


Welcome.

When I think of the Hyper Slipstream Superflow (I made that up). This is what it looks like. Do you relate? Can you hear all the love in Jobim's Bossa Nova?

Have you been checking out Seth Godin? I really enjoy this guy's thinking. Todays blog was on effort. You can find him on Google or other social media if you want to follow.

Below is a quote from that blog. My take away if you will.

"This moment, this interaction, this customer... these are the perfect circumstances, the most urgent, the highest leverage. The one we have right now.
Work with that."  Seth Godin  sethgodin.typepad.com

Another aspect of "Be here now."

Yep. And when I am doing just that. This is what I want it to look like and feel like. Why not?

Thank you for stopping by today.

More to come.....

All art, photos copyright Alan Phillips 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment