Translate

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Back to the garden revisited

Welcome.

Looks pretty good on that wall I think. Last time we saw this piece I opened my blog with it. I'm refering to my oil on canvas "We've Got To Get Ourselves Back To The Garden." which is in the center of this photograph with the white frame. You may have surmised that I got in! Happy.

The group as a whole was stellar. St Augustine Art Association deserves a round of applause. Held this year from the end of July through the end of August. I think the Nature and Wildlife annual competition and exhibition will be a standard bearer for regional and national wildlife shows.

This is my second appearance having been juried into the first one they hosted 4 years ago.

More to come.....

All art and images copyright Alan Phillips 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment