Translate

Friday, August 1, 2014

Time for a journey....

Welcome.

This is a spot, a path rather that leads to the beach in Ponte Vedra. There are days when I wake up and I can't wait to get to the easel. Then there are other days when I know it's time to get outside of the studio, go see what's cookin at the beach. What did the tide bring us today? This was a cool sunny morning and the warm sand under my feet felt soft and pleasant.

Pathways, unfamiliar trails, roads less traveled have always held an appeal for me. Adventure awaits. What will I find? There is the excitement of discovery and exploration. Even if it's a small journey, to a place I know it may somehow be changed or hold a new secret.

It's nothing short of spectacular to simply be in this enviornment, listen to the sounds and feel the warmth of the sun.  This is a 36x48 inch oil painting on canvas. Sold.

More to come....

All art/images copyright Alan Phillips 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment