Translate

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Whispers and secrets among the adirondacks



Welcome.

Joy, I do love a quiet place to sit, to talk, to listen. It could be listening to a friend, the wind in the trees, in the beach grass, the lapping of the waves or the earth itself. We could simply speak of nothing or not speak a word, and yet smile with volumes of messages recieved. Sunk deep into a relaxed state, breathing deeply, loving and being as I have, in this place I can only hope that you have done the same whever you are or live. This is near Crane's Beach in Ipswich Massachusetts. The wicked best clams come from here.

This is an oil painting on canvas 36x20 inches and refreshes my mind's eye each and every time I view it.

More to come......

All art/images copright Alan Phillips 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment