Translate

Monday, July 28, 2014

More from the neighborhood...


Welcome.

When I first lived in Jacksonville or Ponte Vedra more precisely having moved down from the North 20 years ago one of the First Coast first impressions I got was from Ragtime Tavern in Atlantic Beach. After a few beers I remember thinking.."I like it here." Course that tends to happen after a few beers. I must say though that after 20 years I can sit at the bar in Ragtime have a beer and think exactly the same thought. Great place for the girls to have lunch too. The bottom of these two paintings; both of them oil on canvas 12x16 and sold is typical on any Saturday or Sunday, the girls in sundresses coming from having a glass of wine and some appetizers and dish!

More to come.......

All images copyright Alan Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment