Translate

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lazin on a sunny afternoon....in the summertime

Welcome. What a sweet little tender this is; awaiting it's work. I am a huge fan of hand made high quality anything! Yet, boats in general are a symbol of freedom to me. This is an oil painting 24x34 inches. I found it on an afternoon walkabout in Rowayton Connecticut nestled up to a dock in a tiny harbor. The fact that there were candy colored clouds in the sky up above the tree line and reflected was an added bonus.  more to come....

Be sure to check out my watercolor images on all kinds of fun products over at Zazzle under sunnybeachman. The price on this one is $5,000.00 US unframed not including shipping.
contact me at alanlovesart@gmail.com

All images copyright Alan Phillips 2104

No comments:

Post a Comment